Digital brochure design.
Toast can convert your brochure into a digital format.
Getting your brochure converted into an accessible and engaging digital format isn’t as hard as you think. Toast are experts in converting existing or creating new brochures into a digital brochure design format. You can then share, send and access the digital brochure easily and quickly.
Digital brochure design comes in many different formats and choosing the right format for you is key. Speaking to Toast will ensure you choose what is best for you and, more importantly, what format will best engage with your audience. There are three tried-and-tested formats that we offer:
- Digital PDF brochures – These are standard PDF versions of your brochure with internal and external links added. This format can also be used to create forms. These are normally shared by email or they can be downloaded from your website or shared by web/cloud applications.
- Digital Interactive PDF brochures – These are PDFs that contain basic animation effects and roll over options for buttons, and they can also include forms. These are normally shared by email or they can be downloaded from your website or shared by web/cloud applications.
- ePub digital brochures – These are hosted remotely and accessed in a web browser via a link. These contain animation, links and button effects and can be shared across social media. They can be also be downloaded and printed if needed.
Benefits of using Toast to create your digital brochure design.
- Time – It’s more productive for you to use your time on your business, so let Toast create your digital brochure – taking any additional stress away to leave you to focus on what you do best. In most cases this makes the creation of your digital brochure quicker and more cost effective.
- Templates – We don’t use templates. We create bespoke digital brochure design that enhances your brand and maintains a consistent look.
- Intellectual Property – Once all fees have been paid the design is assigned to you. We can provide all artwork files if required, giving you the option to amend or use elsewhere. You own the brochure at the end of the project.
- Design – You will be in contact with a designer to ensure we create a digital brochure design that is unique, on brand and works for you and your marketing goals.
Why use Toast when I can create a brochure online for free?
This is a good question. If you have the time, knowledge and some design skills then this might be the route for you, but this has many limitations. Let’s take a look at these in more detail:
- Time – Creating an online digital brochure yourself will require you searching for a suitable site to use, registering or signing up for a subscription to use the package. You will then have to learn how to use the site and in some cases provide/upload the files in the correct format. This can take a long time to do and can get frustrating if you are not used to this process.
- Templates – You will only be able to use the templates provided, which anyone else can use too – including any competitors.
- Intellectual Property – Free sites will not let you download or provide any artwork files, so you cannot use or edit the brochure outside of their site/software. Also if you cancel your subscription or wish to use another provider you will lose your brochure. In short the brochure you create is their property, you don’t own it.
- Design – Everyone can design right? In most cases I’m afraid this is not the case. A brochure not created by a professional designer might well end up doing more harm than good.
Benefits of digital brochures.
By using Toast to create your digital brochure you will not only benefit from our experience and expertise, the format itself also has many benefits in today’s climate. These together provide:
- A bespoke digital brochure design that isn’t a template, tailored to you and your brand.
- The digital brochure design is in line with any existing branding materials, providing a consistent look.
- You can animate and bring infographics to life.
- Animation added to page layouts will enhancing the user experience.
- The digital brochure is accessed via any web browser, so no additional plugins or software are required.
- You can send, share and access your brochure easily and quickly using inbuilt features.
- Embed your digital brochure into your website: we provide HTML code you can simply cut and paste into your web page code or CM system.
Discuss your digital brochure design with Toast today.
- Annual reports design
- Corporate magazines and business journals
- Motion graphics designers
- Digital brochures
- Document and report design
- Trade show display graphics
- Advert artworking